In what may be another sign of continuing growth and dynamism in the restaurant sector of the economy, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting (PAHR) has introduced a regional development franchising program.
Given the strong presence Sintel Systems has in the retail, restaurant and service industries’ point of sale marketplace, we share these service sector growth trends with our customers and franchise hopefuls looking for key insights and opportunities in order to help them make the best decisions from the very beginning.
A post on QSRWeb.com, “Restaurant Recruiting Firm Launches Regional Development Franchising Program,” summarizes PAHR’s press release on its growth plans. Here are some of the highlights from the post:
– As part of the new program, regional developers will acquire the rights to develop 25 Patrice & Associates franchises within a specified territory covering areas that occupy approximately 250,000 people.
– Developers will also receive a single franchise unit of their own, plus a portion of the new franchise fee and ongoing royalties from franchisees signed within the territory.
– The initial regional developer investment costs about $200,000, plus fees, compared to the roughly $50,000 investment for a single franchise.
– “This is a unique opportunity to provide investors with the means to reach their income, lifestyle, wealth and equity goals through a leadership position unlike anything we’ve had before,” COO Brian Miller said in the release. “Regional developers are heads of their own region and responsible for leading and motivating a team of professionals as they build market share within the communities the franchisees and developer serves.”
– Separately, PAHR also recently announce its Canadian growth plans, including an expected 50 new franchise units in that market over the next five years. In addition, a Canadian developer program is expected to be launched soon.
Read the full QSRWeb.com post here.
For more insights into the franchise-seeking mindset, check out our related posts, The Baby Boomer Franchising Boom, The Latest Trend in Restaurants: More Summer Jobs, and Now’s a Good Time for Good Timing.
Sintel is the only full-service, direct-to-user point of sale provider — no resellers, no middleman. From software development to franchise incubator to ongoing support, part of Sintel’s commitment to our customers and industry is to share information on how to achieve success.
Yes, perhaps your timing is perfect, but before you make your franchise move consider calling Sintel Systems for a free phone consultation to help weigh and understand your options. We serve as a franchise incubator for clients across the retail, restaurant and service industries, forming lasting partnerships with our clients that you simply can’t get from a reseller.
If you are interested in learning more about Sintel’s point of sale (POS) systems and how our knowledge and support can impact your future success, call us for a complimentary phone consultation.
Sintel Systems is the only direct to end user full-service provider of tailored Point of Sale systems across retail, restaurant and service industries, including frozen yogurt shops, pizzerias, sushi restaurants, cafés and retail stores
As a single source for business solutions, our experienced, knowledgeable team negotiates the complex POS landscape for you to enable you to find the right POS system for your business and budget. Hardware – Software – Support
Questions or Comments: Contact us 855-POS-SALES www.SintelSystems.com