Payroll giant ADP has released its National Franchise Report which claims that U.S. franchise employment added 25,060 jobs in October — a figure substantially greater than in recent months.
We at Sintel found this of particular interest due to the momentum we’ve witnessed in the retail and restaurant franchise sector, a major area of our point of sale (POS) expertise.
Here are some of the highlights of the ADP National Franchise Report, as reported in a recent Entrepreneur.com post:
• Of the 130,000 private-sector jobs created during the month of October, the franchise sector accounted for more than 20 percent of the total.
• The 25,060 franchise jobs added in October were higher than the 15,040 September and 16,160 August jobs.
• The six-month jobs-added rolling average for the franchising industry is now 18,860, also substantially below the September figure.
• Restaurants led the way, adding 11,520 new jobs (45% of the total), and the combination category of Auto Parts & Dealers added 5,150 new jobs (20%).
• Of the other four franchise categories, three managed to achieve gains in employment numbers: Accommodations (+2,070), Business Services (+1,430) and Real Estate (+510). Only the category of Food Retailers lost jobs (-710).
If you’re considering starting a franchise business, you might not realize how important it is to choose the right POS provider for your long-term success.
Sintel enhances our customers’ success by turning POS data into strategic decisions, allowing larger franchises to grow and providing startups the foundation for future growth from the very beginning by acting as a franchise incubator, nurturing their businesses for the long haul.
Don’t wait until late in the game to plan for your POS system. The benefits of establishing an early relationship with your POS company are many — not just in demystifying the process and determining the optimal system, but even before you decide on a franchise direction.
Check out the Entrepreneur.com post here. The full ADP National Franchise Report is available here.
Sintel Systems is unique in that we are the only full-service POS provider, from software development to our unparalleled ongoing support. We form lasting partnerships with our clients that you simply can’t get from a reseller.
If you are interested in learning more about Sintel’s POS systems and how our inside knowledge and support can impact your future, call us for a complimentary phone consultation.
Sintel Systems is the only full-service provider of tailored Point of Sale systems across retail, restaurant and service industries, including frozen yogurt shops, pizzerias, sushi restaurants, cafés and retail stores.
As a single source for business solutions, our experienced, knowledgeable team negotiates the complex POS landscape for you to enable you to find the right POS system for your business and budget. Hardware – Software – Support
Questions or Comments: Contact us 855-POS-SALES www.SintelSystems.com