We work for only pennies per hour for you. So, why else should you maintain your Technical Support Plan?
The plan will pay for itself without you even knowing it. We will be working to keep your system optimized with software upgrades and routine maintenance so your system is always up to date as it should be.
Most of us don’t call the fire department in a given year and don’t question continuing having the local fire department because we want them there when we need them. Also, throughout the year they provide inspection services, enact preventive measures, and offer community educational services. You may never know that the brush they cleared nearby saved your home or their inspection services ensured that fires don’t spread. As a society, we continue to demand them even though 99 percent of us don’t call them in an average year.
This is very similar to POS support, service, and training provided by Sintel Systems. Rest assured, you have received support even if you have not called us. How?
1. Sintel Systems provides various POS software upgrades which are typically done during non-business hours.
2. Sintel Systems actively monitors your system and takes preventive measures before they become your problem.
3. If you have called us for assistance, we take the time to see if you have other hidden issues with the POS systems.
4. We get calls from employees all the time. Sometimes they don’t want to call the owner and other times they cannot reach the owner. If security was not the issue, we’ve resolved the issues without bothering the owner.
5. New employee training. If your manager runs your store and you hired a new employee, we may have helped your manager train the new employee.
6. Warranty Facilitation: Ever been back to a store to seek warranty exchange and you are told the you need to deal with the manufacturer because it is a „Manufacturer’s Warranty.“ If you have a support plan, we take care of your warranty issues as well. And if you are on our Rapid Replacement Program, you get a new system the next day.
These are just some of the services as part of the POS support plan, but the benefits don’t stop there.
Some of the added benefits of POS support and service plan include:
** FREE software upgrades with new version benefits
** FREE updates on installation and service
** FREE troubleshooting on warranty products and 24 hour turnaround on equipment replacement with the option of Rapid Replacement Warranty
** Facilitate all warranty exchanges with a phone call to Sintel Systems
** Flat-rate Gift Card shippingfor only $20 anywhere across the world
** 10% OFF all POS supplies
How much does all this cost? Under our Franchise Growth Oriented Program (FGOP), enjoy a subsidy of $705 from the market rate of $1,500 and only pay $795 for the first terminal. Even better is that with the second terminal, customers receive a $1,100 subsidy and under FGOP get support for only $400. That is a savings of $1,805!!!!
You get Sintel Systems for only only $2.18 per day if you have 1 terminal and $3.27 per day if you have 2 terminals. At close to $80 per day for your average employee, Sintel Systems drives great value. Sintel Systems has been recognized as having the highest rate of response with the lowest support and service fee. Competitor prices start at over $1,500 a year per terminal. Here is the low cost pricing for all the great benefits above.
Sintel Systems offers one of the best service and support plans for our Point of Sale systems:
- $2.18 per Day: All customers who purchase a 12-month plan at time of purchase. All this for $795 or only $2.18 per day if you have 1 terminal and $1,195 or only $3.27 if you have 2 terminals.
The average US employee costs an employer close to $10 per hour when they are working. You can utilize the Sintel Systems Technical Support Team for much less with an active Technical Support Plan.
Sintel Systems is the dependable partner you need and can count on!
Questions or comments? Contact our friendly technical staff. We don’t have a sales force, so give us a call.