Five Coping Strategies for a Sales Slump
“Into the life of every business, a sales slump will eventually fall,” reports Inc.com. “Customers cancel orders, opportunities get delayed, prospects turn out to be dead-ends. Worst case, you can have a ‘perfect storm’ where nothing seems to go right.”
What to do? “Keep your head down and soldier on,” and:
1. Don’t panic (this is not the time to freak out).
2. Give yourself some credit (if you’ve gotten this far, you’re not the type to crumble under pressure).
3. Reframe the current situation (use it as an opportunity to train your brain and hone your emotional resilience).
4. Evaluate your sales tactics (have you changed anything since more successful times?)
5. Work your sales process (focus on the mechanics and keep making the calls).
Read the full post here.
Sintel Systems is a quality provider of tailored Point of Sale systems across retail, restaurant and service industries, including frozen yogurt shops, pizzerias, sushi restaurants, cafés and retail stores.
As a single source for business solutions, our experienced, knowledgeable team negotiates the complex POS landscape to enable you to find the right POS system for your business and budget. Hardware – Software – Support