In a recent post on TheFranchiseKing.com blog, “Do you have the right personality for a franchise business?,” Libava writes, “Not everybody is right for franchise ownership. If you happen to have the ‘franchise personality,’ great. You’ll get to enjoy many advantages of the business model of franchising.”
To The Franchise King, having a “franchise personality” means:
– You don’t have a problem using systems.
– You’re generally comfortable with rules.
– You’re not intimidated by having to learn the hundreds of pages in the franchisor’s operating manual before you open the doors to your new business.
– You completely understand that “the franchise concept you’re interested in buying is someone else’s ‘baby.’ It was their idea; not yours.
– It would most likely never cross your mind to try to change the system that you’re buying into. That would totally defeat the purpose of buying a franchise business to begin with.
Libava’s website also offers a “totally unscientific, but revealing” Franchise Quiz. We’re betting those who are not interested in taking the quiz probably aren’t “franchise material.”
Even if you are “franchise material,” you could use an ally with vast industry experience and a unique insider point of view. At Sintel Systems, we form lasting relationships with our clients that they simply can’t get from a POS reseller — from advising fledgling franchisers to nurturing young businesses to providing perspective to established businesses.
If you are interested in learning more about Sintel’s POS systems and how our knowledge and support can impact your future success, call us for a complimentary phone consultation.
Sintel Systems is the only full-service provider of tailored Point of Sale systems across retail, restaurant and service industries, including frozen yogurt shops, pizzerias, sushi restaurants, cafés and retail stores.
As a single source for business solutions, our experienced, knowledgeable team negotiates the complex POS landscape for you to enable you to find the right POS system for your business and budget. Hardware – Software – Support