The importance of high-touch POS service, support and training.
Buying a Point of Sale system (or POS) for a business should be simple. Owning or running a business is stressful enough. A POS is meant to take some of the weight off your shoulders.
Not all POS service, support and training is created equally.
It is crucial that your POS provider offers not only high touch service, but great support and training as well. This way the core of your business is always protected, 24/7 allowing you to focus more time on what really matters.
Imagine a popular pizzeria during a lunch hour rush where the staff isn’t trained, the systems not optimized and the reader doesn’t work. It would be mass chaos. Since the owner of the pizzeria purchased the POS system without considering the support, training and service side, customers began leaving and business is being lost.
Now imagine, if that same pizzeria did in fact purchase from a provider who offers, high touch service, support and training. The staff would be trained efficiently, the systems would be correctly optimized and the reader would be working perfectly. The system would be working so effortlessly that the owner and the staff would be able to focus on what they know best: selling pizzas.
The advantage of having a POS provider that includes support, training and high touch service is easy to see. It reassures business owners to know that there is someone there 24/7 who will always be there to help them.
With Sintel Systems, having support also means ensuring your system is always optimized. Our support program includes actively monitoring your systems to proactively address problems before they happen. We also detect and upload POS software upgrades during non-business hours.
Other benefits include:
- Free software updates
- Free update installation and service
- Free shipping on supplies
- Free troubleshooting on warranty products and 24-hour turnaround on equipment replacement with our Rapid Replacement option
- Facilitation of all warranty exchanges
Sintel Systems has been recognized as having the highest rate of response with the lowest support and service fee. Competitor prices start at over $1,000 a year. Our service, support and training plan is free for the first 90-days.
After 90-days, our program is:
- $0.90 per day: All customers who purchase a 12-month plan at time of purchase, get an extra 6 months free for a total of 18 months. All this for $495 (only $0.90 per day) for a single terminal and $695 (only $1.26) for two terminals.
- Extended warranty beyond the pay only $495 per year for one terminal or $695 for two terminals.
Questions or Comments: Contact our friendly staff at 855-POS-SALES